Friday, March 27, 2020

Distance Learning Update

Hello families,
Yesterday, our lead teachers and administration had a meeting to iron out the 'whats' and 'hows' of Distance Learning. Here are the takeaways:
* Distance Learning will begin on Monday, April 6th.
*Chromebook pick up will be Thursday, April 2nd from 11:00 to 11:45. We are asking parents to write their student's name on a piece of paper and drive through the designated pick up area. Parents will pop their trunks and we will place the student's Chromebook and other material in the trunk.
* Packet pick up will be next Friday, April 7th from 11:00 to 11:30 for families that do not have internet access.
*Please fill out this quick form so I can get everything ready for my students:
Here is a link to the District's plan for Distance learning:
Monday, the 4th grade team is meeting to work together to make it all happen. For the week of March 30th to April 3rd the District is asking that students use the following link to access ELA and math lessons:
I would still love to have a parent meeting using Zoom, but first I need to meet with my team. So, by mid-week, I should have the answers to your questions and I will schedule it.
Please let me know if you need anything.
Thanks,
Mrs. Winslow :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment